CIPHER SECURITY LLC
Last Updated: 22 October 2020
1. Legal Information
CIPHER SECURITY LLC (hereinafter, CIPHER) a Delaware corporation, with a business office located at 703 Waterford Way Suite 490, Miami, Florida 33126 - USA. CIPHER includes its subsidiaries and/or affiliates that provide services throughout the United States. You can contact CIPHER through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Eligibility of Use
The Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions.
By using the Website You represent and warrant that You are of legal age to form a binding contract with CIPHER and meet all the foregoing eligibility requirements. If You do not meet all these requirements, do not access or use the Website.
5. Termination of Access
6. Accessing the Website and Account Security
CIPHER reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. CIPHER will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, CIPHER may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If You choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of CIPHER security procedures, You agree to treat such information as confidential, and You agree not to disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that Your account is personal to You and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using Your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of Your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that You logout from Your account and exit from Your browser at the end of each session. You should exercise caution when accessing Your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record Your password or other personal information.
7. Contents and Intellectual and Industrial Property
The Website and its entire contents, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of CIPHER or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. These names and logos, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of CIPHER or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of CIPHER. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You may not use these marks without the prior written consent of CIPHER. You may not reproduce, download or otherwise use any such trademarks, service marks, logos or trade names without the prior written consent of CIPHER or the appropriate owner thereof. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of this CIPHER and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. CIPHER does not assign, nor grant any license or authorization to the Users on the intellectual and industrial property rights corresponding to said elements.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by CIPHER.
- Extract and / or reuse all or a substantial part of the contents of the Website that CIPHER makes available to Users.
- Duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit CIPHER’s services for commercial purposes, without CIPHER’s prior consent.
- Use any trademark, logo or other information protected by copyright of CIPHER without the corresponding prior authorization.
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
8. Acceptable and Prohibited Uses
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without CIPHER prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, a CIPHER employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without CIPHER prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
9. Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. CIPHER does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance You place on such information is strictly at Your own risk. CIPHER disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by You or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The User knows and accepts that any data related to CIPHER or the companies of the Business Group for the purposes of Article 42 of the Royal Decree of August 22, 1885, whereby the Commercial Code is published, of an economic - financial nature - Strategic (hereinafter, "Corporate Information") is carried out for informational purposes only.
The Corporate Information has been obtained from reliable sources, but, despite having taken reasonable measures to ensure that such Information is not erroneous or misleading, CIPHER states that it does not guarantee that it is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
The Corporate Information contained in the Website does not imply any type of investment recommendation, financial or other advice, and nothing included in it should be taken as the basis for making investments or making decisions of any kind.
10. Changes to the Website
CIPHER may update the content on this Website from time to time, at its sole discretion, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and CIPHER is under no obligation to update such material.
11. Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
12. Geographic Restrictions on Use
The owner of the Website is based in the United States. CIPHER provides this Website for use only by persons in the United States. All information is processed in the United States. CIPHER makes no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. CIPHER does not represent that the content, goods, or services are appropriate for use in other locations. If You access the Website from outside the United States, You do so on Your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Access to the Website from jurisdictions where the contents of the Services are illegal or penalized is prohibited. No information from the Website may be downloaded or otherwise re-exported (i) into or to a national or resident of any country to which the United States embargoes or sanctions goods, services or technology; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Denial Orders. By using information from the Services, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that CIPHER cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the CIPHER Website for any reconstruction of any lost data.
CIPHER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND ARE MADE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY CIPHER OR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH CIPHER WITH RESPECT TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH OR INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. NEITHER CIPHER NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH CIPHER REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE WEBSITE, EMAIL SENT FROM THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, CIPHER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, CIPHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL CIPHER, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
15. Waiver and Severability
16. Class Action Waiver
YOU AND CIPHER AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM BROUGHT AGAINST THE OTHER WILL ONLY BE BROUGHT IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY. NEITHER YOU OR CIPHER ARE ENTITLED TO BRING A CLAIM AS A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY-GENERAL ACTION. IF FOR ANY REASON A CLAIM PROCEEDS IN COURT RATHER THAN IN ARBITRATION, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL.
17. Copyright Infringement – Notice and Take Down Procedures
The U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DCMA”) provides recourse to copyright owners who believe that their rights under the United States Copyright Act have been infringed by acts of third parties over the Internet. If You believe any content from the Website infringes upon any copyright You own or control You may request removal of such content by sending Us a notice (and any counter-notices) of copyright infringement to:
CIPHER SECURITY LLC
703 Waterford Way Suite 490
Miami, Florida, VA 33126 - USA.
In Your request you must provide the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work(s) and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work(s);
- Identification of the content that you believe to be infringing, and its location. Please describe the content and provide us with its URL and/or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the allegedly infringing content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the work(s) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in this notification is accurate and, "under penalty of perjury," you are the copyright owner or authorized representative; and
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
18. Limitation on Time to File Claims
19. Entire Agreement